Famous Commercial Slogans
Big names in business seek help from creative brains working in the advertising industry, so that they can have smart catch phrases for promoting their business. Here is a categorical list of the very famous commercial slogans by different companies around the world.
The world of technology and engineering has never escaped from advertising campaigns. To rise above the fierce business competition in the field, advertisers of many a multinationals have been coming up with creative slogans. Let us go through some of the famous ones.
* Information Driven – Oracle
* Welcome to the Human Network – Cisco Systems
* Do you… Yahoo!? – Yahoo
* Where do you want to go today? – Microsoft
* High Performance, Delivered – Accenture
* Intel Inside – Intel
* The World’s Online Market Place – eBay. “Buy it, Sell it, Love it” was another very famous slogan by eBay.
* Let’s make things better – Philips. Their slogan that said, “Sense and Simplicity” was also very famous.
* Life’s Good – LG
* Like.no.other – Sony
* Imagination at Work – General Electric (GE)
* Before the release of Macintosh, Apple Computer campaigned saying, “On January 24th, Apple Computer will introduce Macintosh. And you’ll see why 1984 won’t be like 1984”. “Think outside the box” and “Think Different” and “Power is Macintosh” have been some of Apple’s other famous slogans.
* Everything we do is driven by you – Ford
* The car in front is a Toyota – Toyota. “The Best Built Cars in the World” and “Moving you forward” were other famous slogans by Toyota.
Here is a list of slogans from the telecom world. Take a look!
* Connecting people – Nokia
* Hello Moto – Motorola
* Express Yourself – Airtel Cellular Service India
* An Idea can change your life – Idea Cellular India
How can the world of fashion remain away from creative advertising? Take a look at the slogans used by some famous names in the world of fashion and beauty.
* I am what I am – Reebok
* Just Do it – Nike, Inc
* Impossible is Nothing – Adidas
* Because you are worth it – L’Oreal Cosmetics
* A diamond is forever – De Beers
The food industry has always been in the forefront when it was about advertising. Look at some catchy slogans that the giants in the food and drink industry have used to get the food-lovers drooling.
* McDonald’s came up with a slogan that said, “I’m lovin’ it”. It became hugely popular with the lovers of McDonald’s burgers and fries. They advertised their Happy Meal with a slogan, “Put a smile on”. It really brought a million smiles on the faces of children around the world.
* Keep Walking – Johny Walker
* The King of Good Times – United Breweries
* Coffee at its Best – Nescafe
* Coca Cola came up with a variety of slogans and introduced revised slogans with the passing years. “Always Coca Cola” was one of the earliest slogans used by Coca Cola. When they brought the Diet Coke to the market, they campaigned it with the slogan, “Just for the taste of it…Diet Coke”. With a simple slogan that said, “Enjoy”, Coca Cola drove the youngsters crazy.
I think these were some of those famous commercial slogans that have been and shall be remembered for long. Don’t you think so?